– Responsible for generating leads by walking-in or cold calling to corporates
– Responsible for meeting corporate’s HR/Admin/Facility managers in person and selling them our food offering
– Identifying new opportunities for business development
– Manage end to end sales cycle – presentation, proposal, commercial negotiation, trials, on-boarding, and coordination with internal team to help the client go-live
– Be the point of contact for internal & external stakeholder
– Responsible for achieving set sales targets.
– Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey.
– Proven sales experience in F&B space for 2-5 years
– Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express concepts clearly and concisely.
– Candidates with Kannada language fluency will be preferred
– Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
– A hustler, passionate about working in a high-growth start-up environment.
– If you have been an entrepreneur earlier with a successful/failed attempts, you will get preference over others.
What we are offering :
– Opportunity to work in a fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits.
– Working directly with the leaders; having a high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes.
– Work with a market leader in category disruptive segment
– Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
Salary: 4-5 LPA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org