Candidates with BPO Experience.
- The expected roles and responsibilities are as follows, for which they will be completed trained:
- Handling the Callers’ diligently and providing the required information promptly over the phone.
- Listen to the callers’ concerns, Issues, and queries (if any) respond & direct them appropriately.
- Refer escalations & questions to respective team, if required for prompt closure.
- Maintain a positive attitude and calmly respond to the callers.
- Understand the process, execute, and maintain SLA in Certain Metrics.
- Female candidates – 8 am – 1 pm, 8.30 am – 1.30 am, 9am – 2 pm, 10 am – 3 pm.
- Male candidates – 4 pm – 9 pm, 5 pm – 10 pm, 6 pm – 11pm, 7 pm to 12 pm.
The candidates will be asked to come in either of the shifts.
- Week offs will be given during the week and Saturday/Sunday will be a working day.
Impress hiring managers with your application
or submit fresh application here