Datamanusa is on the look-out for talented Business Development Assiciate for our Business
Development team to support our US Staffing Operations. The candidate will work in the US Shift. The
job responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships.
• Constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with
• Should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum
• Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set
goals and objectives.
• Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
• Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels
of management, staff, and clients.
Who can apply?
Ambitious, self-motivated, intelligent people who take pride in their work and organization. The role
requires people with high level of ownership and dedication to their work along with:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A team player with leadership skills.
• The candidate must be willing to work in the night shift
• Eligible streams: B. Tech (CS, IT, EC, EE, EEE, Bio Tech), BSc. (IT, CS, Computers and
Biotech), BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B Pharma, M Pharma, PGDBM, PGDCA
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
At Datamanusa, we value human intelligence. We empower our teams to maximize the impact of their
intellect, through a performance-oriented, diverse, flexible, and inclusive work environment supported by
our continuous learning and development focus.
Performance-Based Appraisal Cycle: 12 Months after onboarding.
Shift timings: 7:30 PM to 5:30 A
Impress hiring managers with your application
or submit fresh application here