We are looking to hire an experienced key account manager to maintain solid relationships with clients. The key account manager’s responsibilities include growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided and identifying new business opportunities. You should also be able to develop relationships with prospects.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
With the flexibility to work from anywhere and some of the best employee wellbeing policies in the industry, it is a place where you should be today.
About The Role
1. Developing and sustaining solid relationships with clients.
2. Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints at the earliest.
3. Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
4. Communicating and collaborating with the demand generation, resource management, and finance teams to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
5. Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts.
6. Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
7. Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfilment of each client’s long-term goals.
1. Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
2. Extremely data-driven and oriented towards achieving targets on a continuous basis
3. Loves to build rapport and ability to handle multiple clients
4. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
5. Open for flexible work timings as per the target geographies
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills