About Masai School
Masai School, a Series-B funded JobTech start-up, is on a mission to pioneer a new model of accessible higher education with no upfront costs and where the school invests in the students instead of the other way around. We are rethinking learning so that we can address the needs of both students and employers in tandem. Masai school offers intensive & immersive courses that impart technical skills and soft skills they need to launch a new tech career. We offer both full-time and part-time courses to our students.
B2B Associate Sales Manager (Field)
We are looking for a Field Associate Sales Manager to join our team who will be responsible for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market segment.
What is expected of you?
• Identify potential new leads, build lists, and do the initial outreach
• Feet on the street to identify potential clients in the respective geographic area.
• Ensure discussions, email follow-ups, and create proposals
• Have conversations with existing partners and stay abreast with their needs and feedback
• Effectively translate partner needs into action
• Organize existing partner data across the organization
• Make sure all information is up-to-date and available to key stakeholders
• Learn and experiment with new tools to help drive insights from the data
• Work in close collaboration with the placement team to maximize student success
• Extensive internet research across job portals and networking sites
What you will need to bring
• 2-5 years of work experience in B2B Sales
• Ability to identify new business opportunities
• Outstanding negotiation and consultative skills
• High standards of excellence and attention to detail
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Motivate and encourage team members to maximize their potential.
A successful candidate will be
• Passionate and ownership about making a difference with their work
• Self-starter with the ability to effectively work autonomously with little oversight
• Ready to get their hands dirty and have bias for action
• Equipped with strong fundamentals but flexible & willing to experiment
• Comfortable with remote working tools
Bonus if you have
• Experience in job portal sales / HR Tech startups
• Experience collaborating across teams.
• A desire to level the playing field, A non-traditional story. Most of our students have taken a unique path to their new jobs. We like team members who know what it’s like to do that!
Why join us
• You will be working with a seasoned team with access to the best resources. Our industry has seen exponential growth over the last few months, and we are poised to forever disrupt the way education institutes work!
• All other start-up benefits such as independence, growth opportunities, chance to make the world a better place, etc of course.
Impress hiring managers with your application
or submit fresh application here