Get Interesting Jobs!
Subscribe to our job notifications
Job Title: Inside Sales Executive/ Specialist
Job Location: Hyderabad
Purpose: Responsible for Account Management teaming up with Strategic Account Managers. Responsible for building strategic relationship with Enterprise Accounts across hierarchy and grow revenues by identifying new, cross-selling and up-selling opportunities. Positioning multiple vendors with a solutions approach.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of experience in selling IT solutions, products and services. Fresh Graduate/Post Graduate with less than 1 year of experience should have MBA back ground with marketing/sales career approach/plans Core Skills & Responsibilities:
• Database – Address – Introduction\ Relation: Validating the database and improving. Gaining knowledge, knowing the current status, validating details like contact no and E-Mail Id’s. Mapping all levels (IT Manager, IT Admin, Sys Admin, Purchase Manager, and Finance Manager). Market Updates about the account.
• Calls & Activities: Power day activities, selecting a product and educating customer on the new updates and upgrades. Targeting some specific accounts. Sending EDM’s making follow ups on the product. Collecting current solution.
• Lead/Opportunity: Generating or creating an opportunities and validating by providing product information via datasheets or involving principles, technical teams, arranging POC’s.
• Fixing Appointments to Fsales: Coordinating with Field sales, providing information and fixing appointments on the process of validating account. Preparing travel plan to the managers, assisting Fsales teams in reaching higher authorities.
• Price request to product team or vendor: Coordinating with product specialists or vendors for best price, assisting teams with valid updates and requests from customers. Negotiating with vendors.
• Prepare Quotation: Preparing quotations to perform closure activities, with valid margins by taking various inputs from product and Field sales teams.
• Follow-up: Making follow ups for submitted quotations and keeping record of updates. Providing the updates and discussions with the teams & Managers.
• Negotiations: Negotiating and convincing about the prices with the customer. Addressing the needs and performing in preparing the budgets. Convincing for 100% Advance Amount. Helping on the Topline and Bottom Line targets for Fsales.
• Closure: Receiving a purchase order from customer with valid details. Validating the Purchase order Address, VAT, TIN details and terms & conditions.Acquiring the Licensee details.
• Order processing: Processing the Order in Navision, submitting valid PO, pricing mails & quotations. Assisting the Fsales teams in processing the Orders.
• Collecting documents: Providing valid documents to process the taxes to customers such as VAT & Service Tax Certificates to Finance Team.
• Follow-up to sales operations: In order to keep updates to the client and teams, performing the follow ups with sales ops. Regarding the status of the Order and EDD of the products.
• Delivery updates: Keeping the customer updated about the status of the delivery dates and EDD’s. Performing proper actions (Follow ups to Product, and Purchase Teams) to keep customer update.
• Sharing invoice & licenses: Keeping track of Invoices and Licenses and sharing the same with the customer s and end users, assisting in installing the licenses.
• Payment follow-ups: Making follow ups to Accounts finance managers and Purchase teams to receive the payment.Keeping track of Due days and following up accordingly assisting bills receivables & Finance teams.
• Meetings & Targets: Attending daily, weekly, monthly meetings effectively by providing the valid information to the ISL, product Teams and Product Managers. Attending the sessions with principles sales and Product trainings.Reaching the given daily weekly monthly quarterly targets.
• Co-Ordination with the Teams: Helping Team lead in preparing reports keep updated on the accounts, leads and closure status. Assisting technical teams to address the technical issues with the customers. Active participation in Events (Inviting the customers, addressing at event, assisting Vendors).Active participation in Account Planning.
Communication Skills: Excellent Communications Skills, Ability to understand and articulate customer requirements, Knowledge of local language mandatory over and above good command over English and Hindi. Domain Knowledge: IT solutions and products selling experience is preferred. Understanding of business processes in major Industry verticals such as Manufacturing, Pharma, IT/ITES, BFSI, Automotive and others will be added advantage.
ConnectIO Pvt Ltd will offer salary in the range 2.5 LPA - 4 LPA. The exact salary will be decided based on your skills, experience and interview performance.
Domestic - India
ConnectIO Pvt Ltd expects the desired candidate to have minimum experience of 1 years
ConnectIO Pvt Ltd expects the desired candidate to have maximum experience of 4 years
IT Services & Consulting
ConnectIO Pvt Ltd expects the desired candidate to be a Graduate
ConnectIO Pvt Ltd expects the desired candidate to have the following skills: B2B/Corporate Sales,B2C Sales,Client Relationship Management,Lead Generation,International Calling,Domestic Calling,Inbound Calling,OutBound/Cold Calling,Field Sales
Subscribe to our job notifications