To drive sales, leveraging on UnitedLayer advantage to develop and maintain strong
relationship by building key accounts.
● Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a lead to securing a deal to
leveraging the opportunity to the max.
● Develops and executes sales strategies
● Proactively sells solutions encompassing a wider range of products or services
● Build a network to expand customer base
● Maintain excellent relationships with existing customers
● Managing sales and customer service experience, and should be able to
achieve a balance between customer orientation and a results-driven
● Develops Sales approaches and tools which will be used by others
● Respond to complaints and resolve issues
● Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
● 2-6 years of proven experience as a Sales Manager / Alliances Manager.
● The candidate should be able to do full US work hours.
● Knowledge of market research, channel sales, and negotiating principles.
● Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg.
Salesforce) is a plus.
● Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
● Organizational and time-management skills.
● Business acumen.
● Enthusiastic and passionate.
● Bachelor’s in business administration, sales, or marketing.