Job description for General Manager Sales –
Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory
· Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieving targets
· Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
· Report on sales activities to senior management
· Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
· Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
· Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
· Compiling and analysing sales figures
· Collecting customer feedback and market research
· Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Candidates from Real Estate / Insurance / Banking / Financial Services industry will be preferred
Age should not be more than 40 years.
Required Candidate profile
· Impeccable profile with high professionalism.
· Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
· Excellence in sales and marketing with positive attitude and team playing ability.
· A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
· Good communication and negotiation skills.
· Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and self-motivated.
· To enjoy networking and meeting new people.