- Acquiring and engaging with new clients in the market, Identify potential new markets and categories.
- Should be able to take on independent ownership of Sales Development and Key Accounts Management.
- Plan and execute sales growth in phases aligned with team and organisation
- Present our offerings to the clients, close deals, manage sales pipeline
- Managing client relationships, provide after-sales support.
- Get actively involved in the delivery of the projects.
- Must have excellent client building skills, flexible and work well in team and/or as individual contributor.
- Should be willing to work in a dynamic environment of a Start-up. Must have ability to work under pressure, pursue / achieve targets, manage escalations.
- Sensitive to cultural differences and customer expectations
- Passionate and Achiever at heart.
- Ability to articulate well in written and verbal communication.
- Any experience of working for a Social Enterprise/NGO will be an added advantage.
- Will require extended and extensive travel sometimes to rural and remote and underdeveloped places in the country.
Impress hiring managers with your application
or submit fresh application here