The Relationship Manager-Wealth is the ultimate face of the business as (s) he is going to be the final point of contact with the client. (S)he would be responsible for acquiring High Net Worth relationships and managing & retaining such relationships by delivering the best standards of services. (S)he would be expected to establish strong ties with them by designing & implementing their financial plans; and then by ensuring that they receive and execute on the right advice.
- Manage clients with a minimum Investment amount of Rs 50 Lakhs and above.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in teams.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: –
- The Relationship Manager will be Responsible for Acquiring HNI clients (Affluent & Super Affluent)
- He/She would be responsible to drive the TPP sales through branch sales team and advisors.
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising Affluent clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- Track the Affluent & Super Affluent Client segment in the market for new client acquisition
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
- To coordinate with product and research team (Centralize CFP Team) for taking investment decision for the clients.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
An MBA/PGDM – (Finance/Marketing) Degree holder or focused education in Financial planning/Wealth Management. Other qualifications like CFP will be an advantage.
Desired Skill Set:
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in clients.
- Ability to engage clients in meaningful conversations about their finances and take active interest in their financial well being.
- A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behavior, movements and expectations with respect to market.
- Ability to process several inputs provided by research team and other sources and apply them to the specific context of several clients – thus generating insights for clients
- Good oral and written communication skills with clarity of thought, speech and expression
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Positive attitude, socially effective, high level of perseverance and patience
- Assertive & hard working
- Result oriented
Impress hiring managers with your application
or submit fresh application here