Mindhouse is a leading Global Wellness Platform, offering a variety of yoga and meditation
programs for specific health conditions like chronic ailments, women’s health, and more. Mindhouse
is launching nutrition-based services soon. We have helped over 5,000 customers across India, UAE, and North America, in managing specific health conditions with interactive Yoga & Meditation programs.
Mindhouse is founded by second-time entrepreneurs, who have been part of the early core team that
built Zomato. We are in the 0 to 1 stage and are putting together the first 100 member core team that
will grow this into a truly global wellness brand.
Know more about Mindhouse here – www.mindhouse.com
- Job location | Remote
- Criteria | 1 Year + Experience (Ideally in a sales / business growth / start-up space / customer facing role) Annual Package | 4.5 – 6.5 LPA + Incentives
- Date of Joining | Immediate
- Key Skills | Communication. Command over English is key to connect with a premium segment of clients. Great diction, articulation, confidence, fluency.
- 6 day week, weekends working, 1 weekday off
About the Role
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for talking to customers interested in our services and on
boarding them as paid members. This role involves understanding the needs of the customer,
suggesting classes/ programs based on their needs, and on-boarding them as paid members of
Mindhouse. We are looking for self-starters who are good at convincing others and enjoy doing sales.
With this role, you stand a chance to be a part of the first few in the sales team who get to see a global
business being built from an early stage.
Skills & Competencies
- Good at convincing others, and enjoys sales thoroughly
- Excellent communication skills with expert-level fluency in English
- A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work
- A strong mindset to delight customers
- Keen interest in mind-body wellness/fitness
- Help define new benchmarks of performance in a fast-growing startup environment
- Own sales targets to facilitate membership sales and renewals
- Understanding the prospective customer’s needs and goals, and suggesting relevant programs
- Setting up trial classes, following up with the prospects to collect feedback, and pushing for
What you’ll love about us
- Open-minded collaborative culture of enthusiastic hustlers
- Fast-paced work environment with a steep learning curve, and a high potential for growth
- Ownership, autonomy, and freedom to operate in a flat non-hierarchical structure – probably the
first (and maybe only) time you won’t regret long working hours!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com