Position: Category Manager – Sales
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Leadership: Minimum 5+ years of team handling experience should be there. Should have handled 70-100 team members.
• Market Intellipaat products to masses and do competitor research. Identify the gaps and coordinate with respective stake holders to fix the gaps.
• Generate revenue by developing, maintaining customer relationships and positioning our courses.
• Should have fair exposure to CRM. Responsible for improving business by collaboration, market analysis.
•Should be good in up & cross selling and demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product.
• Motivate team to achieve the targets as well as own the target to get them achieved. Provide train the team as well as do QA of the team members and identify the gaps in product knowledge or skills required by the team to sell the product.
• Regular follow up with team and help them in getting know about the product. Monitor and churn reports to identify the progress and performance of Inside sales team.
• Should have good communication skills.
Must have exposure to International sales especially US market in a B2C environment
• Consistent track record of achieving sales target (monthly/quarterly), preferably from Education industry background.
• Successful candidate will have demonstrated perseverance, motivation, diligence with attention to detail.
• Working with Marketing to run promotions and identify potential opportunities to tap new customers and increase leads.
• Candidates with BE/B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, BBA, B.com with MBA will be preferred.
Impress hiring managers with your application
or submit fresh application here