We are hiring a business developer to set up a sales system. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls/email and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Associate Responsibilities:
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Associate Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Experience in IT services sales.
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Impress hiring managers with your application
or submit fresh application here