Sales and Marketing Executive Job Description
We are a product company in the space of analytics and we looking to hire an experienced sales and marketing executive with 2-4 years experience to help drive company sales of an analytical product. Experience in software sales, software solution sales, software product sales or CRM sales would be an advantage. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
You need to have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a strong passion for sales and a strong verbal communication skills.
Sales and Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- 1. Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- 2. Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
3. Give feedback on interactions with potential clients.
4. Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- 5. Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- 6. Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- 7. Maintaining client relations.
- 8. Tracking sales lifecycle in CRM.
- 9. Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- 10. Generate Leads and qualifying the leads and create pipeline
11. Make cold call to CEO’s /MDs /President / VP / General Managers.
- 12. Give feedback to content writers.
- 13 Help with the planning, hosting, or marketing events and webinars.
- 14. Research on prospects and prepare presentation aligning to the client’s business.Sales and Marketing Executive Requirements:
- 1. Bachelors / Masters degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 2. Proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive.
- 3. Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- 4. High-level communication and networking skills.
- 5. A passion for sales.
- 6. Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- 7. Good project management skills.
- 8. Excellent communication(must) and interpersonal skills.
- 9. Ability to work well under pressure.Qualifications:
MBA/PG DM – preferred in Marketing
Engineering degree with Experience in software sales, software solution sales, software product sales or CRM sales
Impress hiring managers with your application
or submit fresh application here