We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our Admission and revenue growth targets by keeping our School competitive and innovative. Candidates Shall possess excellent convincing abilities as well as good communication skills. Ability to explain the features and the benefits of taking admission in our school through Telephonic or Video or In-person Counselling.
· Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands Schools customer base and ensure its strong presence
· Identify emerging areas of development while being fully aware of existing areas and competition status
· To handle walk-in and telephonic and mail inquiries of students and parents.
· To explain School Philosophy and USPS and curriculum.
· Convert Enquiries into admissions.
· Maintaining a healthy relationship with the Parents Community.
· Taking feedback from the Parents.
· Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
· School Tour of facilities & Follow up with the families that have visited the campus.
· To organize events, both within premises & outside to showcase and market school brand.
· Participate in social and educational workshops, partnerships, and platforms to promote the schools.
Qualification and Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field.
· Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position in the Sales Department.
· Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Answering questions in a professional manner.
Impress hiring managers with your application
or submit fresh application here