– Build and maintain relationships with the entire customer base assigned by ensuring good engagement with customers during the life cycle of the customer like welcome, agreement and handover of possession.
– Responsible for Demand note generation etc.
– Attending customers who visit HO with their queries to resolve and ensure 100% satisfactory with the adequate resolution to the query. Cancellations, transfer requests and registration process.
– Resolving customer queries, preparing ledgers and addressing the issues highlighted by the customers through call.
– Managing post booking customer services till delivery /possession stage.
– Collection of payment dues, against demands generated with construction progress.
– Assisting customers on allotment of Flats, Registration, Cancellation, Bank Loan Issues, Transfer of Deeds, Bank Loan processing of documents etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must have outstanding customer service skills.
Strong interpersonal and active listening skills.
Must have good computer skills such as Microsoft excel, word etc.
Must be highly detail oriented and have the ability to effectively multi-task.
Must have excellent management and leadership skills.
Extensive knowledge of the products and services offered by the company.
Education and Experience
Associate’s degree in Business, Management or Public Relations.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Hospitality, Finance or Computer Science.
Experience as a customer service representative at a call center or other environment with many customers.