● Responsible for academic & career counseling for prospective learners.
● Generate and handle enquirers (telephonic & email enquirers) to convert them to enrollments.
● Responsible for converting the curated lead to sales.
● Tele calling & follow-up on the database provided.
● Attaining enrollment targets
● Resolve queries relating to the course from the prospective candidates.
● Maintain, and foster a Healthy Database with existing and new online sources.
● Prior experience in the inside sales process is preferred
● Ability to understand and navigate the ed-tech industry
● Should have excellent written and verbal communication
● Should be a quick learner and someone who will follow the prescribed process
● Go-Getter Attitude
● Sound knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
● Traits Required: Patience, Vision and Passion
Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai/ Noida/ Bangalore
Why should you Join BI sales team compared to other EdTech companies?
An extremely strong product experience for customers – Customer NPS or Net Promoter Score is 65 which is the industry best in the EdTech ecosystem
The product intends to deliver outcomes for customers – 84% placement rate currently for customers who take our job-oriented programs
You can see the real impact of customer outcome being delivered as an admissions person and find more meaning and purpose in work
A strong culture of support, mentoring and enabling people with high levels of accountability
Zero tolerance towards unethical selling, all sales are audited by the program management team
Incentives are not capped for a high performer
A structured path to grow into leadership positions in the company
Enhanced ownership – every year a specific number of company shares are awarded to meritorious performers in sales functions
2 cycles to be evaluated for salary revisions and promotions – April and October
All high performers are considered for moving to the next level
Co-founder remains the overall sales head to ensure that great team culture is built out along with other sales leaders
Zero politics, very meritocratic (your inputs, outputs, and revenue delivered matters), high inclusivity, extremely young organisation, fast pace