3GeoMETre is searching for experienced candidates for the position of Business Development Executive- IT, who will responsible to contribute to company’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience and strong skills with work plan development and progress oversight. S/he will be expected to prepare and present regular progress updates to appropriate management channels, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved. BDE are the driving force behind the success of every key project or program your organization seeks to accomplish. Day-to-day, they align projects with business goals, construct detailed work plans, manage teams, achieve milestones, and communicate the results across an audience of key stakeholders.
Company Name: 3GeoMETre Innovations Pvt Ltd.
Location: Noida, Sector 63
Post: Business Development Executive
Experience: 1-3 years
Working Days: Monday to Friday (5 working days)
Timings: 9AM to 6PM
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Demonstrate Software to the client and solve Client’s Queries
· Prepare Quotation for software/website purchase in MS office and Maintain Status on CRM/MS Excel Doing sales meetings (online / onsite)
· Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software/ web developers.
· Planning out the blueprints for software/website projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
· Assembling and leading the team.
· Participating in and coordinating with developers at each stage of the project.
· Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
· Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
· Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
· Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
· Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
· Delivering completed software/website products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
· Training to new teammates
Required Qualifications & Skills:
· A Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 work experience in development sector
· Experience engaging, influencing and building collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders
· Excellent project management, analytical and critical thinking skills
· Strong MS Office skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project
· Experience delivering impactful communications
· Hands-on experience with managing clients and teams
· Proven success in a corporate setting, working with all levels of management
Impress hiring managers with your application
or submit fresh application here